More about us
Findata is a registered financial services provider (FSP No.: 4771) that complies fully with the requirements of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services (FAIS) Act, 2002.
Findata Financial Services (Pty) Ltd was incorporated in 1984 to provide financial services to South African and international, corporate and individual clients.
What we do
We help secure clients financially for:
- The unknown future: events over which clients have no control - death, disability, trauma and ill health
- The known future: future events and needs that are known and can be planned for - retirement, asset accumulation and investments
Findata provides integrated planning solutions that ensure sustainable financial provision in real terms, incorporating individual and corporate solutions that are optimized for income tax, estate duty and capital gain liabilities.
Findata is an independent and objective practice that aims to build a long-term relationship with clients and their families. Our key product is the administration and management of our clients’ financial lives. To meet long-term promises, we are committed to a service model business. We therefore prefer to accept the role as client advocate and representative with product providers, rather than a sales model business where relationships are short term and focused on product solutions, sales and low advice.
Our services include:
- Cash flow management and budgeting
- Risk management (death, disability, severe illness, income protection)
- Health benefits
- Retirement planning
- Estate planning
- Tax planning
- Employee benefits and group schemes
- Business insurance (buy-and-sell, key person, contingent liability)
Findata planning support staff
Administration support staff
Findata has full-time staff members to provide administrative support to the business.
Findata Secretarial Services (Pty) Ltd
Findata Secretarial Services (Pty) Ltd is an independent business. They offer accounting and tax advisory services.
Findata Secretarial Services (Pty) Ltd is contracted to provide internal accounting services to Findata.